In lieu of the cancellation of the 2020 Emerging Leaders Alliance Conference, the ELA Partners and trainers will be presenting a week-long FREE virtual leadership training for young professionals on September 21-25, 2020 from noon – 1:00 p.m. EDT. ACI is a participating partner in the Emerging Leaders Alliance Conference.
The event will include a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions with live Q&A.
Monday, September 21 • 12 p.m. EDT
How to Present Like an Award-Winning Actor (Live)
Brent Darnell, Brent Darnell International
Tuesday, September 22 • 12 p.m. EDT
Know Yourself, Live Your Mission, Lead Your People (Recorded, Live Q&A)
Rear Admiral Michael Georgione, CEC, USN (Ret.)
Wednesday, September 23 • 12 p.m. EDT
Global Leaders Embracing Inclusion for Success (Recorded, Live Q&A)
Doug Harris, Kaleidoscope Group
Thursday, September 24 • 12 p.m. EDT
Managing Change (Recorded, Live Q&A)
Jeffrey Cufaude, Idea Architects Managing Virtual Teams
Friday, September 25• 12 p.m. EDT
Managing Virtual Teams (Live)
Rahul Dogra, Vision to Market, Ltd.
Participants are not required to attend the entire conference but will need to register for each individual training session.
Register for Emerging Leaders Week Here
Here are some tips on who should attend:
- Industry and Government Agencies: Rising or current middle management (or equivalent) with demonstrated potential for upper level/executive management. Rising or current technical staff leaders (e.g., Associate Research Consultant, Research Specialist, etc.) with the demonstrated potential for corporate fellow (or equivalent) and/or Technical Society/National Academy Fellow.
- Universities (i.e., professors): Six or more years of experience (including leading research groups or centers) with aspirations for university leadership positions (Department Chair, Dean or higher) and/or demonstrated potential for Technical Society/National Academy Fellow.
- A Record of Achievement: This includes individual contributions (e.g., published papers, awards, etc.) and organizational success (e.g., promotions within an organization, documented success of the individual’s group, etc.). A member in good standing of a partnering professional society.
- Preference to those organizations (e.g., companies, academic institution, government agency, etc.) that do not have an internal leadership program (e.g., smaller companies or larger organizations with only management training).
- Unique opportunity to expand the Emerging Leaders Alliance (e.g., international participant).